Published on April 10th, 2012 | by Priti Ambani8
NEW Series: Crowdfunding For A Social or Eco Enterprise? Feature Your Project Here
Got a cool eco or social project you want crowdfunded? We can give you a leg up and feature your Kickstarter or Indiegogo project story here for some extra love. So go ahead and send us that email. But first, some instructions!
- Send the editor (me) an email at email@example.com with your pitch
- Reference ‘Crowdfunding platform’ in your subject line
- Include the following in your email:
- What is your project all about?
- Why is your project relevant? (remember, we will accept only those with a clear social or environmental focus)
- How you plan to accomplish that (brief description)?
- Link to your project campaign page
- Your financial goal and the deadline
- Your final pitch
And yes, don’t forget to send us a picture to accompany the post.
What You Get: Extensive social media coverage and possibly enough donations to meet your goal! Think of this platform as another way to bring attention to your campaign page.
Once submitted, the project will be reviewed to ensure it meets our USP, is innovative and has potential to create impact.
Tip: Please send the request sooner than later so we can be effective in helping you meet your goals. Once approved the post will be published in 48 hours.