Published on March 6th, 2015 | by Guest Contributor0
Discount on 3 Days of Green & Socially Conscious Business Profitability Training, May 22-24
As green and socially conscious businesses, so many of us struggle to…
- Market our green products and services
- Find new audiences
- Identify new opportunities to go green—and new products and services to offer
- Create win-win partnerships
- Profit while addressing the toughest problems of our time
Ready for extra help?
May 22-24, 2015, green/social change business profitability expert Shel Horowitz leads a three-day intensive. The multiple-award-winning, bestselling primary author of Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green and seven other books, Shel’s also an international speaker and trainer who’s been covered repeatedly in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, Southwest Spirit, and even Woman’s Day (among numerous others).
Limited to 12 participants, the intensive will take place in Shel’s lovely antique farmhouse, built in 1743 and solarized in 2001–possibly the oldest solar home in the US. Note: there is a resident cat.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Identify (develop talking points for) three distinct audiences for your green/social change products and services
- Harness your core expertise to profit as you turn hunger and poverty into sufficiency, war and violence into peace, and catastrophic climate change into planetary balance
- Sharpen your marketing chops on a real-world product
- Determine media angles for your organization, create a press release, and begin your marketing plan—and benefit from Shel’s post-event feedback when you complete it
- Receive media training, live and on video
- Partner with those who already reach your best prospects
And Plenty of Fun, Too:
- Enjoy four delicious gourmet vegetarian meals onsite (mostly local and organic), plus two meals at local restaurants
- Tour the 18th century Hockanum solar/geothermal/methane ecovillage and downtown Northampton, Massachusetts—nationally recognized as one the Best Small Arts Town in America
- Enjoy the famous four-state view atop Mount Holyoke
- Receive copies of three of Shel’s books and e-books: Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green, Painless Green, and The Penny-Pinching Hedonist—as well as slides and resources
- Participate in an ongoing Internet community so you can learn from your fellow participants (and those who attend future intensives)
For the first two people (three, if two share a room) who request it, housing is available in Shel’s home at no extra charge. There’s also room in Shel’s yard to pitch a tent or two.
- $795—Early Bird price (full payment received by April 1, 2015)
- $995—regular price
- Three-pay option: three payments of $400
- Bring a second person for $100 off (use the discount code, secondperson)
Ecopreneurist and Important Media have arranged for you to get an additional $50 off on this very useful event. To reserve your place—just visit http://shelhorowitz.com/shels-green-products-and-services/#intensive and select your choice of the single-pay or three-pay option. Use the discount code and password, importantmedia, by May 10 in order to save that extra $50.
This post has been generously sponsored by Shel Horowitz. Image: ©Shel Horowitz